KNOT” Your Ordinary Package
Complete Wedding Planning Package, Elevated
So you’re engaged and that part was fun but planning a wedding feels like taking on another full-time job that you just don’t have the time for right now. You have the ring and you’d like to just show up on the wedding day, eat good food, and celebrate with friends & family. Can it be that easy? We’ll still want a little feedback from you to make sure we’re on the right track as we style your story’s celebration but trust us, we have a lot of experience and we would relish the chance to “take it away” for you!
Or maybe you have tons of ideas and unlimited time and you are really looking for a full-on, available for everything, completely dedicated co-conspirator in all things celebration-centered. Bring it on! We’ll help you sort through those pinterest pictures, focus on your style elements, and plan an incredible party with lots of fun along the way!
Your style will dictate how this part looks. You can text us the basics and let us run with it (ok, we do prefer to meet you at least once in person, even if it’s just a quick coffee). Or you may need three meetings just to get through all your inspirations, stories, and list of what you’ve seen at friends’ weddings that you definitely don’t want. We get it. And we’re there for you.
Your part: Tell us your story, your style, your ideas
Our part: To combine your story, style, and ideas with our design savvy, experience, and inspiration for an overall vision of your wedding weekend
- Unlimited correspondence, consultation and assistance with any aspect of the wedding weekend in person, via phone, email, and skype
- Awareness of wedding trends, styles, and proper etiquette while always providing creative suggestions to make the wedding unique to you
- Event design, theme, color and décor consultation, floral and linen expertise
- Act as a confidant throughout the planning process and through the wedding day and beyond to offer support and advice as needed
This is the part where our Chaco sandals hit the pavement to actually bring your vision to life. Spreadsheet lovers and organizers will adore this part for the budgets and timelines and contract reviews we contribute. Artistic souls take heart—this part also involves menu tasting, linens, flowers, and printwork!
A lot of decisions will be made in this part of the planning and this is where you and your soulmate might want to chat over wine. You’ll discover things about each other in this process and you may field a lot of advice from well-meaning family and friends. Take courage. And have fun with it!
Your part: Feedback. Decisions. Maintaining sanity.
Our part: Giving you options that fit your budget and style (venue, dress, flowers, linens, food, music, décor, lodging, transportation, etc). Keeping you on track. Fully supporting your decisions. Helping you maintain your sanity.
- Detailed budget estimate and ongoing budget management
- Customized timeline for the entire planning process
- Custom wedding weekend timeline/outline
- Customized payment timeline, collection & disbursement of monies to service providers through the planning process and the wedding dayplace setting with skis_brinton
- Assist with appointment-setting with any vendors and attend as many on-site appointments as possible
- Consistent communication with all vendors throughout the planning process and throughout the wedding weekend
- Complete venue selection process and site tour facilitation
- Contract review and negotiation with any vendor
- Recommendations for reception sites, catering services, florists, photographers, music, lodging, etc based on your budget and vision
- Qualified proposals and bids from service providers before you meet with them, including background information, pricing, and other valuable details to assist in making your final decision
- Extend any discounts and added values I can get along to you
- Ceremony creation and assistance
- Assistance with guest transportation arrangements, accommodations, dining & shopping recommendations, medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly guests, entertainment, etc.
- Assistance with hotel room
- Three hours of consultation from an accredited personal shopper and stylist
- Wedding party attire consultation and design for bridal party and immediate family
- Attendance at all appointments involving selection of bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses and tuxes/suits
- Assistance with design, color scheme, and fonts for all printed materials from save the dates to welcome letters and everything in between
- Assistance and event coordination for friends and family for all wedding-related events including engagement parties, bridal and couples showers, bachelor/ette parties, bridal luncheons, family dinners, brunches
- Advice and suggestions in dealing with family members and their contributions, financially and otherwise, for the wedding weekend and planning process as well as ways to include and involved both local and out-of-town family members
- Assistance with menu design and wine pairing
- Coordinating fittings and attire appointments including picking up the bridal gown and tuxedos/suits as well as rental return
- Meeting with family, bridal party, and friends during the planning process as needed
- Hair, makeup, and jewelry ideas
You made it! This is the time you’ve been waiting for. Relax and take it all in. This is your day!
Your part: Relax. Enjoy. Celebrate!
Our part: A little more complicated. We’re coordinating with all the vendors. We’re running rehearsal to make sure the best man knows where to stand, won’t get the groom toasted before toasts, and won’t forget the rings. We’re making sure you have your bouquet for photos while also getting your ceremony site set up. We’re in touch with vendors to make sure they’re on track for delivering an amazing evening. We’re hanging chandeliers. We’re mending a last-minute bridesmaid dress. We’re directing the photographer to wherever those boys disappeared to. We’re keeping all of you on time for dinner so your salads aren’t soggy. We’re delivering gifts to your room. We’re making sure the taxi picks up those happy party-goers. We’re packing up the linens and vases and chandeliers after you all go to bed. We’re loving it. Oh, and we’re super-calm so that you have no idea all of that is going on because you really should just be relaxing, enjoying every moment of this amazing day, and celebrating your love story!
- Alleviating stress and handling many of the week-of errands and running around so you can enjoy the arrival of friends and family
- Assistance with and on-site coordination of the rehearsal and assistance with the rehearsal dinner and possible day-after brunch including correspondence with other family memberstmp_2491
- Day of coordination for the ceremony and reception in one or two locations for up to ten hours
- Act as your eyes and ears to oversee and monitor contracted vendors to ensure they provided all products and services guaranteed to the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Lead coordinator to assist the wedding planner on site throughout the weekend
- Complimentary Colorado hotel night stay for the bride and groom good for one year from the wedding day ~ select from numerous locations
- Anticipating the possibility of unplanned occurrences and reducing the possibility of mishaps
- Unlimited assistance with any aspect of the wedding weekend