A Complete Wedding Planning Package
The perfect package if you’re asking, “Where do we begin”? We are engaged and just are not sure where to begin. A summer wedding in the mountains or a winter wedding in downtown Denver or perhaps a fall wedding at a great new art gallery.
How much does a wedding cost?
How many people can I invite?
Can I afford a band?
Do my colors work for my favorite venue?
Where do we start?
This is the fun part of planning that involves dreaming and chatting! This is the part where we get together (Starbucks and Panera work well but we can skype, too!) and you share your love story, your favorite things about each other, your favorite things about life (things like your Golden Retriever named Spike, your latest world trek in Africa, your discovery of a new boutique with the cutest dresses, your comfy sweats and hoody wardrobe on rainy days…). These are the details that inspire us and that make you unique and this is the material we’ll use together to custom-craft your love story celebration, working out the design and details of your wedding that will capture the vision of your love story celebration.
Your part: Tell us your story, your style, your ideas
Our part: To combine your story, style, and ideas with our design savvy, experience, and inspiration for an overall vision of your wedding weekend
- Unlimited correspondence, consultation and assistance with any aspect of the wedding weekend in person, via phone, email, and skype
- Awareness of wedding trends, styles, and proper etiquette while always providing creative suggestions to make the wedding unique to you
- Event design, theme, color and décor consultation, floral and linen expertise
- Act as a confidant throughout the planning process and through the wedding day and beyond to offer support and advice as needed
This is the part where our Chaco sandals hit the pavement to actually bring your vision to life. Spreadsheet lovers and organizers will adore this part for the budgets and timelines and contract reviews we contribute. Artistic souls take heart—this part also involves menu tasting, linens, flowers, and printwork!
A lot of decisions will be made in this part of the planning and this is where you and your soulmate might want to chat over wine. You’ll discover things about each other in this process and you may field a lot of advice from well-meaning family and friends. Take courage. And have fun with it!
Feedback. Decisions. Maintaining sanity.
Our part: Giving you options that fit your budget and style (venue, dress, flowers, linens, food, music, décor, lodging, transportation, etc). Keeping you on track. Fully supporting your decisions. Helping you maintain your sanity.
- Detailed budget estimate and ongoing budget management
- Customized timeline for the entire planning process
- Custom wedding weekend timeline/outline
- Customized payment timeline, collection & disbursement of monies to service providers through the planning process and the wedding day
- Recommendations for reception sites, catering services, florists, photographers, music, lodging, etc based on your budget and vision
- Qualified proposals and bids from service providers before you meet with them, including background information, pricing, and other valuable details to assist in making your final decision
- Complete venue selection process and site tour facilitation
- Contract review and negotiation with any vendors
- Appointment-setting assistance with vendors and attendance at as many on-site appointments as possible
- Consistent communication with all vendors throughout the planning process and throughout the wedding weekend
- You receive any discounts and added values that we get from vendors
- Assistance with guest transportation arrangements, accommodations, dining & shopping recommendations, medical needs, dietary restrictions, children and elderly guests, entertainment, etc.
- Assistance with design, color scheme, and fonts for all printed materials from save the dates to welcome letters and everything in between
- Menu design and wine pairing suggestions
- Hair, makeup, and jewelry ideas
- Coordinating fittings and attire appointments including picking up the bridal gown and tuxedos/suits as well as rental return
- Advice and suggestions in dealing with family members and their contributions, financially and otherwise, for the wedding weekend and planning process as well as ways to include and involved both local and out-of-town family members
- Meeting with family, bridal party, and friends during the planning process as needed
- Advice in planning for showers, bachelorette/bachelor parties, bridal luncheons, etc
You made it! This is where all your dreaming and chatting and deciding pays off. You can just relax and take it all in. This is your day!
Your part: Relax. Enjoy. Celebrate!
Our part: A little more complicated. We’re coordinating with all the vendors. We’re running rehearsal to make sure the best man knows where to stand, won’t get the groom toasted before toasts, and won’t forget the rings. We’re making sure you have your bouquet for photos while also getting your ceremony site set up. We’re in touch with vendors to make sure they’re on track for delivering an amazing evening. We’re hanging chandeliers. We’re mending a last-minute bridesmaid dress. We’re directing the photographer to wherever those boys disappeared to. We’re keeping all of you on time for dinner so your salads aren’t soggy. We’re delivering gifts to your room. We’re making sure the taxi picks up those happy party-goers. We’re packing up the linens and vases and chandeliers after you all go to bed. We’re loving it. Oh, and we’re super-calm so that you have no idea all of that is going on because you really should just be relaxing, enjoying every moment of this amazing day, and celebrating your love story!
- Alleviating stress and handling many of the week-of errands and running around so you can enjoy the arrival of friends and family
- On-site coordination of the rehearsal, assistance with the rehearsal dinner and day-after brunch, including correspondence with other family members hosting these events
- Day of coordination for the ceremony and reception in one or two locations for up to ten hours
- Act as your eyes and ears to oversee and monitor contracted vendors to ensure they provided all products and services guaranteed to the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Anticipating the possibility of unplanned occurrences and reducing the possibility of mishaps
- Unlimited assistance with any aspect of the wedding weekend